Our programs qualify for the Child Care Tax Credit!
Texnology Possibilities Corp EIN: 81-4402257
Call (210) 557-3729 to sign up today!
Read our Policies
agree to Robotics Clubs USA Policies.
COVID 19 Policies: We will be
implementing special precaution in order to mitigate transmission of COVID 19 virus.
- Upon entry to the church building the following
protocols have been put in place.
- Enter far end of the front side of building –
marked main entry
- Temperature of each participant will be taken
upon entering the building. If a student has a temperature of 100.4o or greater they will not be allowed to participate in the program
- Parent/Guardian will fill out a medical
questionnaire before dropping of the student – we require a contact phone number
- Pickup is at the back side of the building on
the basketball court at the back door.
- Pickup: morning session is no later than 11:45
am, afternoon session no later than 4:45 pm. There will be a late fee of $5 for every 5 minutes after the outlined pickup time. NO exceptions
- Parents/guardians will have to sign the roster
in order to check out the students
- Students will NOT work in groups greater than 8
students and social distancing will be maintained at all times
- Students will be required to wear a facemask
while working inside with other students. Parents must provide studnets' facemask (BYOFM).
- If a student exhibits any illness e.g. stomach
aches, headaches, nausea, diarrhea, excessive coughing, sore throat, vomiting, fever/chills/ etc. per CDC and local authorities’ guidelines, parents will be called immediately to pick up their
- Behavior – students will be asked to follow the
guidelines outlined and expected to respect fellow students, instructors, and equipment. If there are issues the parent may be called to pick up student(s) immediately.
Summer 2020 Schedule
All summer camps are suspended until further notice due to the uptick in COVID
in San Antonio.